Reproduction Parts for 1916-1964 Chevrolet Passenger Cars & 1918-1987 Chevrolet & GMC Trucks

Visit the new site at vcca.org

Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
#483820 07/29/23 05:48 AM
Bill_61 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Hi All,
I'm new to the wonderful world of Chevrolets, having just purchased a 1938 Coupe with Rumble Seat.
I'm trying to locate a spare tire cover, as mine is missing (the lower section is there but no upper cover section.
If anyone may be able to assist then it would be greatly appreciated.
I look forward to learning more about my vehicle, as I am a Model A Ford owner and appreciate all makes.
Thanks in advance.
Kind Regards
Bill

Attached Images
176_5.jpg 176_29.jpg
Become a Member!

JOIN THE VCCA and get access to the member-only features of the forum, including the ability to upload photos. You'll also receive our monthly magazine "Generator & Distributor". Yearly membership as low as $25!

Hall Monitor
ChatMaster - 7,000
Hall Monitor
ChatMaster - 7,000
Welcome to VCCA Chat! We have a number of club members in Australia who'll likely chime in soon. Nice Sport Coupe! I have a friend who was trying to sell a cover with the bowtie on it a few years ago but we didn't know what year it was for. I'll ask him if he still has it and provide a picture. You can post an ad in the Parts Wanted forum.

Edit: A long unused synapse fired and I remembered he gave me a picture of the cover. It's below. If it'll work for you I'll ask him if he still has it.

Edit 2: I just heard back from my friend. He sold the cover. Good luck with your search.

Attached Images
Spare Tire Holder.jpg
Last edited by Tiny; 07/29/23 08:11 AM.

VCCA Member 43216
Save a life, adopt a senior shelter pet.
1938 HB Business Coupe
1953 210 Sedan
Bill_61 Offline OP
Grease Monkey
OP Offline
Grease Monkey
Thanks Tiny,
I appreciate your welcome and reply.
Kind Regards
Bill

Link Copied to Clipboard

Notice: Any comments posted herein do not necessarily reflect the official position of the VCCA.